H&C Play is currently available on a wide range of computers, mobiles and tablets and smart TVs.
Desktops and Laptops
H&C Play can be used on systems running either Windows or Mac operating systems. A wide range of internet browsers are supported, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
Mobiles and Tablets
We support any mobile or tablet that supports HLS streaming. HLS streaming is a special type of video streaming which allows us to stream high-quality video over low-speed broadband connections. HLS also allows us to stream via 3G and 4G.
Any recent mobile or tablet running iOS, Android or Windows will support HLS. These include:
- Apple iOS 8 (Safari 8, Chrome 31)
- Windows 8.1 (Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 31, Firefox 42, Edge 12, Safari 8)
- Android 4.3.3 (Chrome 57, Firefox for Android 52, IE Mobile 11, Opera Mobile 37)
The following devices support HLS:
- Apple iPhone 4s
- Apple iPad 2
In addition to the H&C Play website, iOS and Android users can also download our H&C Play App. The App is available to download for free from the Apple and Google Play App stores. Once you have downloaded the app for your region, you will need to login in order to watch H&C's videos.
Smart TVs (Amazon Video)
H&C Play is now available to watch in UK and Germany on Amazon Video. You can do this in three different ways:
- Through the Prime Video App, on over 650 connected devices like Fire TV, Roku, plus compatible smart TVs from Samsung, LG and Panasonic.
- You can watch on-the-go on compatible Fire Tablets, iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets.
- Online (at amazon.co.uk and amazon.de)
- UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201423090
- Germany: https://www.amazon.de/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201423090
Where can I use my H&C Play Subscription?
If you purchased your subscription to H&C Play in-app, there may be some restrictions that apply. Please check this page for more information.